Thursday 14 January 2010

Responses

Liana
" build a fort out of cushions and teach myself origami. "

Eimear
" Sleep. Definitely. "

Lisa
" i would try to find some way to get me back to Kingston.....I miss my housemates!! "

Sarah
" id Catch up and visit family,me nieces. "

Richard
" I would do whatever I would normally be doing, and save that day for a rainy day, or... a sunny day. "

Maeve
" cook lots of veg, get drunk, build fort out of furniture, sleep, bathe, go shopping.....
im also assuming i have money got booze and clothes... "

Joey
" Live a day as Jack Bauer. Save some presidents, the cheerleader. Shiz like that. "

Emma
" More work... "

Yin-ying
" take a long walk along Thames and photograph a little. have a nice cup of tea and a novel or movie. "

Marianthie
" I would sleep right now! I would wake up really late and I would go for a walk to Thames and then a proper breakfast. meet friends, go for a coffee to woody's, reading magazines all day..movie with wine and sleep again! "

Stacey
" I would do more work but if it was spare and I wasn't busy I would like to exercise. "

Stephanie
" i would fly to another country, absorb the cultural experience and return to my scheduled life. "

Ciaran
" learn to play guitar "

Aoife
" read a book that had nothing to do with college, namely the Cormac McCarthy that's over there, taunting me..and perhaps make some snowmen..also some nice photos to be taken in the current conditions"

Lucie
" back to school to learn something new : maybe photography, painting or playing guitar too..."

Laura
" lazy time! doin´as little as possible! "

No comments:

Post a Comment